OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Halloran Call

Started by rbreedi1, January 16, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beardhunter87

When some one hears the aluminum and slate let us know! I'm holding out after I seen his slate even tho I know if he mass produced a Zebrawood Aluminum it's a smoker but I bet his slate is too! Been waiting for a soundfile or review :funnyturkey:

BABS9

I ordered the zebrawood laminate last night. Hope to see it soon!  I have his solid zebrawood slate and it's he best slate call I've ever played. It was the death of 3 birds in 3 hunts within a week last season.

Jbhsgs3699

I ordered one as well on January 23rd, waiting for it anxiously to come in the mail.

beardhunter87

Is everyone going through his site? Or has Midwest got there stock in yet? I see it avertised all over there magazine they sent.

Jbhsgs3699

I ordered direct thru his website

870BkWht

Quote from: beardhunter87 on February 02, 2018, 09:53:21 PM
Is everyone going through his site? Or has Midwest got there stock in yet? I see it avertised all over there magazine they sent.

I called the last day or 2 of January and they said they were waiting on the shipment from David.  I placed my order through his website, and it appears it was shipped out yesterday, and I expect to have it by Monday.

BABS9

My Zebrawood Laminate slate just came in today! Ordered it Thursday night. Granted I live only about an hour from David. This call is a killer!!

KYHeadhunter02

I tried to call him several times last year.  I left messages and everything. It was during turkey season, but he should have had someone answer the phone or gotten back to me after the season. There's plenty of other call makers that turn out good stuff and don't mind spending a couple of minutes on the phone even if they are busy.