Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Primos the Truth 29 - Update - Per Primos, no more The Truth DVD's

Started by Gamblinman, January 09, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

If you have notice in the pass year , Primos doesn't have all those younger guys working or hunting for him anymore, Brad is about the only one left alone with Will and his brother and they invite lot's of pass guess people who have been on pass show's ...you could see it all changing ...

southern_leo

I guess the YouTube route makes more sense. Cost less and reaches more people

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Kystrut

I hated to see this day come. I am a true fan of the truth turkey videos. I looked forward to getting the new one every year. I would have thought at the very least Will would have made it a point to end it at 30..
I have a collection of every truth turkey video ever made (1-28) plus the mastering the art videos as well. Truly a sad day for me..

wvmntnhick

Fella, and this is coming from a huge Primos fan, I'm not the least bit surprised. As stated by others earlier, the changes were evident. Staffing has been butchered and quality was degrading. Heck, their call quality isn't what it used to be either. Not even close. The writing was on the walls if anyone took the time to read it and I too was sluggish to do so. Once the corporate buyout took place, it started downhill. Sure is a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tree-rat sniper

Sign of the times, but not a good one... I'm a dvd/cd/magazine/book guy... don't trust all of the techno stuff.  :'(
NRA Life Member/Pistol Instructor, NWTF, SCI (former DU, VHA & HHI).  Non Gratum Anus Rodentum!

Gamblinman

Quote from: Kystrut on January 16, 2018, 03:16:13 PM
I hated to see this day come. I am a true fan of the truth turkey videos. I looked forward to getting the new one every year. I would have thought at the very least Will would have made it a point to end it at 30..
I have a collection of every truth turkey video ever made (1-28) plus the mastering the art videos as well. Truly a sad day for me..

You're missing their latest one...The Truth 29.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Kystrut

This year would have been truth 29. If I'm understanding you guys correctly it won't be produced in video form? I have looked everywhere and the last truth video was the one that was new for 2017 (truth 28). If I'm wrong someone please correct me..

LaLongbeard

This year would have been #29 which would have been filmed during the 2017  season 30 would be filmed this year and so on. There is no 29
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

tha bugman

The good ole days done got up and gone....Memories of anticipation for the newest release has gone the way of the dinosaur.

VA_Birdhunter

After last yr I figured this was coming....unfortunately there DVD's had went way down hill over the past several yrs.  But I all ways bought them it was a tradition and own a bunch of them. Hate to see this tradition die!

God bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

fallhnt

The times,they are a changing,boys.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: fallhnt on January 19, 2018, 01:26:34 PM
The times,they are a changing,boys.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes they are buddy...unfortunately a lot is not for the better!

God bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens