OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

XT Calls

Started by davisd9, December 18, 2017, 07:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mspaci

Trust me, it adds up. Look on the other forum, plenty of people got cheated.  Mike

davisd9

Quote from: mspaci on January 31, 2018, 06:59:13 PM
Trust me, it adds up. Look on the other forum, plenty of people got cheated.  Mike

Only one said anything from what I remember, will go look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

You and one other guy. There was a guy saying something about him wanting to be like another call maker

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

mspaci

Ya , sayin he is the LF cox of mouth calls, lol, look, he didnt do right by me. What he sent were not good calls. Is he a buddy of yours or something? What ever, its my opinion & I have a right to it as do you. Ill say no more, have a good one,  Mike

davisd9

Quote from: mspaci on January 31, 2018, 07:10:46 PM
Ya , sayin he is the LF cox of mouth calls, lol, look, he didnt do right by me. What he sent were not good calls. Is he a buddy of yours or something? What ever, its my opinion & I have a right to it as do you. Ill say no more, have a good one,  Mike

You are very entitled to your opinion. I have done business with Steve for more than a couple years and he has always been upfront and honest. Could you have had a bad experience? Absolutely, but I do not think it was intentional on his part. You are the only person I have ever heard complain on the quality of his calls. To each their own and I hope you have a great spring.

Del is a great one to buy from. I like his calls as well!