turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bob Buckner set

Started by Bennett, January 29, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennett

I received this Honey Buffalo Horn set from Mr. Buckner a few days ago, #8 of 12. Amazing as always!  Thanks again Mr. Bob!

KentuckyHeadhunter

Wow Seth....those are really nice.  He doesn't get enough credit as far as I'm concerned.  Another master that needs to be recognized.  Congrats and thanks for sharing.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

nsselle

chefrific

Nice set!  I had the pleasure of meeting Bob at Unicoi.  Heck of a nice guy!  His calls are gorgeous.  Congrats.

Chris O

Awesome calls I especially like the one on the right. Got any sound files of those beauties?

NCbowjunkie

Did they come in a wood box fitted for the calls? Bob lives just about 8-10 minutes from me. I got to see the rose engine lathe at work, bob is a craftsman and great machinist. Wish I had just a portion of the equipment he has.

mgm1955

Beautiful set from a great guy. Congrats Seth!

Bennett

Thanks fellas. No it didn't come in a box.  I'm jealous of you guys that have met him. I hope to some day. Sorry but I have no idea how to make a sound file. It's all I can do to post a picture!

West Augusta

I also met he and his son at Unicoi.  I got a tree yelper.  He's not making many trumpets anymore.  Shame. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Chris O

Quote from: Bennett on January 30, 2018, 06:16:51 PM
Thanks fellas. No it didn't come in a box.  I'm jealous of you guys that have met him. I hope to some day. Sorry but I have no idea how to make a sound file. It's all I can do to post a picture!
Me to thanks for the pictures