OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MIDWEST CALL MAKING COMPETITION IS NO MORE

Started by North of 8, December 01, 2017, 01:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

North of 8

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

MIDWEST CALL MAKING COMPETITION IS NO MORE
« on: Today at 12:00:04 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove

:TrainWreck1: :angry9:

So I see the NWTF Midwest Turkey CALL MAKING COMPETITION is No-more. Lack of interest and to many others now doing same and I can agree with that 100%. The only real true is the GRAND NATIONALS.

merocustomcalls

Well that sucks, I looked forward to going to this contest every year.  Hopefully it comes back someday. 

pappy

To start with I applaud any one who has it in them to work as hard as the folks behind the Midwest, all though we never got to attend, we were always greeted with a hardy thank you and I will miss that. Some folks may not agree but I am tired of commercializing an event .... so sorry for those who put their heart and soul into the Midwest...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

North of 8

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND APPRECIATION 
there IS A TIME WHEN THE INTEREST EXPIRES AND THAT HAS HAPPENED. when I GOT IT GOING SOME 20 YRS AGO, WE BUSTED OUR BUTTS AND WITH OUR LOVE AND HUGE INTEREST WE KEPT IT GOING. THANK TO ALL WHO WERE PART OF THIS GREAT EVENT FROM BEGINNING TO NOW.

Spring Creek Calls

I'm sorry to see this competition come to an end. Thanks to all that donated their time.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Fatbeard

Heard the news the other day. I entered last year and had a great responce from people wanting a wingbone or cane call. Hate to see it go.
East TN Beard Buster