turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking into some new shotgune

Started by BobWalters, January 22, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lunghit

My two dedicated turkey guns are the Winchester SX3 and a Benelli M1 field that I had cerakoted and customized. Both are extremely reliable and never failed in any way. I would highly recommend either one. Personally I feel the 3.5" is not needed especially with the quality chokes and shells available today.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

BobWalters

Got another question, do inertia driven shotguns like the benellis handle going back and forth between light 1oz 2.75" shells to the 3" hard hitting shells flawlessly like the gas guns will or do the inertia ones occasionally have any feed issues? Do you have to change anything in the gun to go back and forth between the loads like I do my old Franchi?

taylorjones20

Quote from: BobWalters on January 23, 2018, 01:20:35 PM
Got another question, do inertia driven shotguns like the benellis handle going back and forth between light 1oz 2.75" shells to the 3" hard hitting shells flawlessly like the gas guns will or do the inertia ones occasionally have any feed issues? Do you have to change anything in the gun to go back and forth between the loads like I do my old Franchi?

Never had a problem shooting light loads and heavy loads with my SBE2 nor my M2 (20ga).  Benelli gets my vote!
Alive only by the Grace Of God