Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hudson Hen Box in English Walnut/Macassar Ebony (update added 4/2018)

Started by Rapscallion Vermilion, September 15, 2017, 01:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixbird

Gorgeous as always and I know it sounds fab. too!
I have one coming from Richard myself. Can't wait to see it! Mine is snakewood over zebrawood.
I see other peoples calls that he made and I want all of them!
You got a good one brutha'!

mgm1955

moonshine

www.facebook.com/moonshineleatherworks
www.instagram.com/moonshineleatherworks

worth612000

Sharp call for sure, I can't help but to be a little envious. Congrats

Steve

Now that's some serious eye candy. Nice grab for sure!!

KellyP

1iagobblergetter

Stunning call....definitely hit the nail on the head in the wood selection..Congrats!!

Rapscallion Vermilion

(Update 4/2018)   Nothing like the first gobbler with new call.  Our New Mexico season opened this last weekend and I found myself way way up a long draw with a gobbler still farther up above me, across the other side of the draw, and not approachable without getting busted.  After a long conversation he came down the opposing slope, crossed the bottom of the draw, slipped up my side, and came down to me from above.

TheBigSnood

Great looking box, and now has the approval from the only ears that matter. Congrats Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

Yoder409

That call was stunning the FIRST time I saw it and it still is !!!   Just GORGEOUS !!!!!!

Good to know it's not just another pretty face................it's got a business side, as well.

CONGRATS on a fine call and a fine bird !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

mufishgrad

How do you go about getting one of these awesome looking calls?

Rapscallion Vermilion

strutnrut