OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Witch's Fiddle

Started by antnye, September 11, 2017, 04:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antnye

A few weeks ago I got a text from my good buddy Allen Dunfee "kentuckyheadhunter" asking if I'd received a package.  I had not been home yet so did'nt know if anything was in the mail.  He said he spoiled the surprise and I got excited knowing there would be a hen in my mailbox.  I get home and quickly check the box and find a new scratchbox form Allen.  An awesome sounding and beautiful call.  Great roll over and will do sweet soft purrs.  He said he is calling these the Witch's Fiddle.  Great little call from a great friend.  Thanks again Allen!  It'll be with me this spring! 
He knows my preference of a particular Canadian whiskey and sent the call in an appropriate holder.  ;D
Untitled by anthony ellis, on Flickr

compton30

That really is a fantastic looking call. Gotta be #1 in the I'd loose this call in a heart beat power rankings though

mgm1955

KentuckyHeadhunter

I'm really glad you like it my friend.  So far I have made about a dozen Witch's Fiddles all with various soundboards and shapes and sizes.  They look good I admit but it's more about the sound with these.  I'm very pleased with the turkey in these calls.  Thanks for posting Anthony.
Here a few more, click to enlarge:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

packmule

The Cohutta Strutter

Anybody seen America lately?

Jeffwhitecustomcalls

mgm1955

Chris O

Swab21

I love the looks of that call!