OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

One I made for myself

Started by CMBOSTC, September 02, 2017, 01:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jed clampett

HookedonHooks

That's pure turkey!!!! Certainly gonna put a few waddles in the dirt.

mgm1955

jimmy w

CMBOSTC

As much as it pains me inside, I'm gonna have to say no. This one is going in my vest. I can make you one though.

outdoors

SHURE looks really nice and sounds good also
Osage is one of my favorite woods .........
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

jimmy w

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on September 02, 2017, 08:27:18 PM
As much as it pains me inside, I'm gonna have to say no. This one is going in my vest. I can make you one though.
Totally understand sir

fishr64

That's a keeper! Very nice Chris!

dixiemagnum80

Thanks for keeping that one, Chris! You probably just saved my marriage! :fud:

CMBOSTC

HookedonHooks

Cant get over this Hen, she's just soooo turkey!

Really though, keeping this proves its even better in person, because if it wasn't, you'd just make yourself another and sell this one, this one has that tone, that when you finished you just knew.

Once again, VERY nice Chris, I just had to tell you again, because that's as good as any alum/alum calls I've heard, and I thought my Box Elder/Mahoe alum over alum was unreal!

CMBOSTC

Thanks a million times over, I appreciate all of the positive feedback from everyone. Truth be told, I've been trying to keep a call for myself for awhile now. You're right though, my calls sound sooo much better in person than on sound file. All of my Aluminum/Aluminum calls are just flat out killers though. I would say that my Blue Mahoe is maybe even a little bit better, but at that point you are splitting gnat hairs. Thanks again guys!

CMBOSTC

jimmy w