OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bottomland Custom Turkey Satchel

Started by ncwoodsman, July 25, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda Green

Quote from: crenshawco on February 22, 2018, 04:14:48 PM
Is the shoulder strap adjustable on these? When y'all wear them, where do they hang on your back, chest, side or what?
The shoulder strap webbing is cut 58" long. Wrapped with the waterproof material and is on sliplock hardware so it is adjustable up to 55" or shortened, could be used as a carry strap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

TTG

Digging this thread up, love the idea of these bags. Is there anyway to have them made with shoulder straps to wear on your back?

Glenda Green

YES..... I am still making these. # 191 out the door yesterday. I have a list of orders. Today is 25 to make. Goes up daily. If you have any questions or want to order email me greenscch@yahoo.com you can also find my products on FB
https://m.facebook.com/glenda.green.9256028

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Harty

Glad you dug this thread up TTG. I'm am ordering from Brenda today!

ncturkey

trad bow

That looks great. Would be cooler than a vest here in the Deep South.

teke59

Glenda is fantastic to deal with and her quality is second to none ! I have both satchels the original full size and the scaled down version. The smaller satchel is perfect for carrying all your wet weather calling gear in such as cabelas space rain top and bottom, waterproof box and friction calls.

tha bugman

I told her that I think she has started her own fraternity.  I would see one of her satchels at the convention and go up to them and say "what number you got?"  Another guy saw mine and he said.."So I see you have a Glenda Green.."   ;D

kyturkeyhunter4

panolaproductions

I got #81 minimalist satchel and a box call holster in the mail yesterday. Sure is a fine piece of gear and excellent quality. I'm probably going to do a review of it in the next week or two just to give a little more perspective on size and capacity.