OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bottomland Custom Turkey Satchel

Started by ncwoodsman, July 25, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda Green

I started another set of 10 satchels yesterday. I still have 6 of those available. If you are interested or know someone that might be, send me an email. I will be happy to send you detailed information. All of these will have the top zipper. $110.00...Shipping runs between $8-11 depending on your location. They will not be ready for several weeks. You don't pay until I am ready to ship.  :turkey2:

Email is GreensCCH@yahoo.com
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Glenda Green

Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

60grit

Glenda Green

I just shipped out all 10 satchels yesterday. I will be starting another set sometime next week. Catching up on some special order pot call holsters. Please shot me an email and I will send you details of the satchel

GreensCCH@yahoo.com

longbeard71

I got mine in the mail today. Number 76 very nicely made. :OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

Oldillini

#74 arrived yesterday. Glenda does fabulous work. Quality of fit is great. If you need or want to try a satchel, I would start with Glenda's.

m2benelli

Thank you Glenda for #71,72,73.   They are beautiful and adds to #18,19,20 & 21. You have been a busy girls since received the first 4.   Be fun to know and someone may already have posted this but all the states your satchels now reside in - be interesting.  These so far are in middle and west TN, MS, AR & KY.  Thank you again pleasure working with you. Take care Glenda outstanding satchel and first class service

Glenda Green

Well...I took the time to count the different states I have shipped to. Some ordered multiples as you did, so it is possible there are states I am not aware of. I have shipped 81 satchels to 23 states. The largest number of those going to Tenn.
They are in IL,TN,MS,OK,NC,MO,FL,NY,PA,WV,MD,VA,SC,IN,OH,TX,GA,
IA,MI,AR,KY,AL,MN...I never had any thoughts of there being so much interest in this satchel. Through all the communications I have had with you guys, EVERYONE has been super patient and super nice. I never want to sacrifice quality for quantity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Quote from: Glenda Green on January 19, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

Well...I took the time to count the different states I have shipped to. Some ordered multiples as you did, so it is possible there are states I am not aware of. I have shipped 81 satchels to 23 states. The largest number of those going to Tenn.
They are in IL,TN,MS,OK,NC,MO,FL,NY,PA,WV,MD,VA,SC,IN,OH,TX,GA,
IA,MI,AR,KY,AL,MN...I never had any thoughts of there being so much interest in this satchel. Through all the communications I have had with guys, EVERYONE has been super patient and super nice. I never want to sacrifice quality for quantity.

Thanks for what you do for us turkey hunters.. great post...Tennessee is winning guys...order you satchel asap from Glenda...

Glenda Green

Two satchels still available in this run. Working on them this weekend. Hopefully they will be ready to ship by the end of next week.

Glenda Green

Just finished another group of satchels. Still have some available. Also just posted in miscellaneous classified some matching striker rollups and leather pot call pouches. Thanks, Glenda

Sixes

I got home today from work and #101 was sitting on my porch.

This is a great satchel, extremely well made!

crenshawco

Is the shoulder strap adjustable on these? When y'all wear them, where do they hang on your back, chest, side or what?

Greg Massey

Quote from: crenshawco on February 22, 2018, 04:14:48 PM
Is the shoulder strap adjustable on these? When y'all wear them, where do they hang on your back, chest, side or what?
Hangs on your side and are adjustable ... it's a really nice bag and she does outstanding work...

dswmsn

I received Satchel #102 today & it is one of the best purchases I have made in a long time. Excellent handmade quality & Glenda is a real pleasure to work with. I can't wait to drop the hot & bulky Turkey vest this season & simplify...I always carry mush more than I ever use on a typical hunt. This satchel has more than enough pockets to carry all of the essentials I will need. Great product!