OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

info found on this super rare lynch's call

Started by steeltowninwv, July 17, 2017, 07:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steeltowninwv

i bought this call at a local flea market...notice the engraving.....i tried to find info and couldnt find anything....then someone told me to find Allen Jenkins...soi finally got a hold of him.....apparently he used to work for lynch's...he was asked to make 1000 calls for virginia techs homecoming 40 years ago..he said since making these 1000 calls for them this is maybe the 5th one he has seen since.....so if u know that lynch collector who needs this one send him my way.....

Untitled by steeltowninwv, on Flickr

Untitled by steeltowninwv, on Flickr

Yoder409

Always cool to run down the true history of a call !!!

Best of luck to you !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

M Sharpe

No, that guy, Allen Jenkins, owned Lynch! He worked for Mike Lynch for several years. Bought it and moved it to Liberty Mississippi.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

KentuckyHeadhunter

Not super rare if he made 1000 of them.  A Homewood AL call from Mike Lynch would be super rare these days.  Still a very nice find indeed.  Congrats. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion