turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Pot Call from a New Call Maker

Started by West Augusta, July 10, 2017, 09:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Augusta

Got this Glass over Slate Zebrawood pot call from my friend TJJOHNSON60 the other day.
TJ has only been making calls for a very short time but you would never know it by the sound of this call.
I have many pot calls and this one ranks up with some of the best.  Thanks TJ  I'll try to get you something by Unicoi.

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

davisd9

Saw he had a great spring season, did not know he started making calls.  Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

West Augusta

He's just starting to make calls.  He hunted most of the spring with his calls and YES, he had a great spring.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

davisd9

Pretty cool, been following him for a while being we are both from SC and all. Will watch for when he starts offering them for sale.

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Wvgobbler

zsully

hunter22

Jeffwhitecustomcalls

krm

Kelvin Morrison

Coop1082

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

silverspur

Steve that is a mighty fine looking pot call :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

sbbow

Nice looking call congrats !

jed clampett

That is some great lookin zebrawood!!

Clardh

I hope he will start selling soon because I know I want one!!! Great looking call!