turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Help and win - Pecker Wrecker Paduak glass over glass

Started by Pecker Wrecker Calls, August 01, 2017, 02:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pecker Wrecker Calls

Feel free to share and contribute if ya can: I have it in my heart to do a fundraiser for a very special family. Terrene Graham Richardson & Paul Richardson. They are dealing with a lot right now and could use everybody's prayers. The husband/father (who is also a veteran) has leukemia and has been fighting it for awhile. Things aren't going real good right now. They have 2 daughters around the same age as my 2 daughters. A very special family and wonderful people that never complain or ask for anything.

I'm going to make a list and draw a lucky person for this call. Paduak glass over glass with a Rio feather inside. Here is a link to a video soundfile of the call https://www.facebook.com/kevin.farr.161 ... 4680274267

For every $5 donation that a person makes, I will put their name on the list. Every $20 donation gets them on the list 5 times. (4 times plus 1 extra time). This family will get 100% of the money. Drawing will be next Friday, August 11.

You can PayPal me your donation or mail a check/money order. My PayPal is Kevin@peckerwreckercalls.com Select send money to family and friends. Include a message/note that this is for the Richardson family. Mailing address is P.O. Box 264 Lakeland, GA 31635 Make check or money order payable to Terrene Richardson. Thanks in advance everyone. Kevin
I like huntin' turkeys, but I love killin' turkeys !!