turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Frank Cox and his usual Self

Started by ccleroy, June 28, 2017, 07:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

I didn't want to reply any more to this but I feel one reply came straight to me and I had to reply, i'am not a liberal but a Christian and the way Frank treats people is against everything I stand for.

Spitten and drummen

All joking aside , seriously who cares about who someone chooses to buy a turkey call from. THIS IS AMERICA. Again I fought for this country so you can excersize your right to speak freely and spend your money how and where you want. You will never hear me try to preach to anyone here where to spend their  money. We can all have our own opinions. That being said , if your opinion of me has changed , then so be it. You can say what or what your not all day. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck , then it's a duck.I just know what the good book says about passing judgement on others. Again what frank said about mr farmer was definitely wrong.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

turkeyfanatic

Very interesting thread..............

I could be wrong but no one has mentioned buying calls for investment purposes. There's only a few call makers out there where you could sell the call if needed and double or triple your money. I won't mention those makers.

Spitten and drummen

Probably the best thing is just to let this thread die.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

nsselle

this is one of the dumbest threads on OG ever. secondly is my guess is all the folks who have commented negatively about Frank have probably sold one of his calls for profit.

THattaway

Have never owned either of these fellows trumpets but I know two things for sure.
#1 I've read more than a few useless posts from Mr. Cox on forums in the past.
#2 Mr. Farmer can run a trumpet.
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Swamprunner

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on June 29, 2017, 09:12:55 AM
Quote from: davisd9 on June 29, 2017, 07:19:42 AM
I do not have a Farmer and have never tried getting one.  They are a great piece of turkey hunting history but nothing I have to have.  I do not know Cox or Farmer on a personal level.  I do know that I have never heard or heard of Farmer being ugly and cruel to people to try to make himself look better.  I have also never heard or saw where Farmer went out of his way to belittle another call maker or his product.  I cannot say the same for Cox, actually there are many, many examples of Frank being a total jerk for many years.

On another thread a guy shoots an illegal elk, which I am against and glad to see justice is being served, and people are going ballistic talking about boycotting all his companies and how he is such a jerk.  Then you have a guy that has been nothing but a behind hole to many, many people for many of years and people excuse it as the way he is.  They have no personal issue with Cox so they will not get involved.  I guess that trumpet means more to them than other things in life. 

I do not own a Farmer, and most likely I never will, but I do not own a Cox and I know for certain that I never will.

I see what you are saying , but even though frank cox is a big ole a hole , he did not shoot a hen turkey out of season or a cow elk either as far as we know. That garbage is plain unethical. Frank did not break any game laws. I agree he is a big ole a hole for the most part , but although he does flap his gums alot , that doesnt justify me not buying his calls. I am in no way defending the clown in his actions , just stating he makes a great trumpet in my opinion. I dont feel that its the holy grail of trumpets. I believe mr billy and mr farmer as well as several others make a great trumpet also. You will not speak with a finer gentleman than mr billy buice. oh and in my haste in above post , I stated I had trumpets from both the above men. I did not mean to say I had a farmers trumpet as I do not. I meant to say I have several trumpets from alot of guys including Mr Buice. My apologies.

Hens need to be shot out of season from time to time.  You can't let these hens get all arrogant and think you won't shoot them, whether in season or not.  Sometimes out of a truck.  Sometimes with a rifle. 

CMBOSTC

Got a Facebook message from Frank since he can't get on OG. Whoever ran and told Frank on me, let him know that he has a FB message from me.

L.f. Cox:
July 1 at 11:43pm
Christopher Brumfeil you think by trashing me on Old Gobbler it's going to help the sale of your two dollar turkey calls ?

L.f. Cox:
What I really think is a man that might have killed 3 or 4 turkeys in his life time calling himself a turkey callmaker is a joke.
Like · Reply · July 1 at 11:50pm

Christopher Brumfiel:
Learn how to spell Frank. I never trashed you, you did. I'm sure Mr. Farmer would say the same about you trashing him on eBay. I really don't care what you think about me, or my turkey calls Frank. You might intimidate others, but not me.

CMBOSTC

I guess I'm in for it now, uncle Frank told me to F myself!

CMBOSTC

I won't be getting an invitation for Thanksgiving from uncle Frank, he told me not to bother him.

Happy

Just look at it on the bright side. At least it's someone you love. Hopefully anyways.  :D

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

CMBOSTC

CMBOSTC

CMBOSTC

It's a good thing that my salvation isn't in Francis's hands or I'd be going to hell.

CMBOSTC

Quote from: MDTOM84 on July 05, 2017, 07:54:07 PM
Quote from: C. Brumfiel on July 05, 2017, 05:48:19 PM
Got a Facebook message from Frank since he can't get on OG. Whoever ran and told Frank on me, let him know that he has a FB message from me.

L.f. Cox:
July 1 at 11:43pm
Christopher Brumfeil you think by trashing me on Old Gobbler it's going to help the sale of your two dollar turkey calls ?

L.f. Cox:
What I really think is a man that might have killed 3 or 4 turkeys in his life time calling himself a turkey callmaker is a joke.
Like · Reply · July 1 at 11:50pm

Christopher Brumfiel:
Learn how to spell Frank. I never trashed you, you did. I'm sure Mr. Farmer would say the same about you trashing him on eBay. I really don't care what you think about me, or my turkey calls Frank. You might intimidate others, but not me.
this is the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! :TooFunny:

Me too, he just doesn't seem to understand that he doesn't bother me.