turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Photobucket

Started by hunter22, June 24, 2017, 06:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I just found out that photobucket is not free anymore. All my pics have been removed from this site because the 3rd Party service is no longer free. Their price to upload pics to OG, Ebay, etc, is now $399 per year. Anyone else run into this. Thanks...

guesswho

I just checked mine and it seems to be ok.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

doublespurs21

I noticed a new home page and a thousand pop up  ads..  they are asking to pay a fee to remove the ads.. $2.49 per month to do so.. wth............. but photos still there,

davisd9

Flickr.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Rapscallion Vermilion

I can still get to all mine.  I run an add blocker in my browser.  Makes photobucket bearable.

M Sharpe

Loaded with adds but everything is still there!! Nice pic Ronnie. I've got to get with that guy about a call soon!!!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

lunghit

Photobucket is dead. I use Flickr now and it's been perfect.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

guesswho

I think mine just went AWOL.   Looks like I'm going to need some Flickr training.   I tried the other day and gave up.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

RutnNStrutn

My pics are all still there, and the site works as it always has. It's just slow as ever due to all the ads. ::)

guesswho

See if you can post a picture.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

davisd9

Quote from: guesswho on June 28, 2017, 03:19:18 PM
I think mine just went AWOL.   Looks like I'm going to need some Flickr training.   I tried the other day and gave up.

I will look over it again tomorrow and send you some tips

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

guesswho

Quote from: davisd9 on June 28, 2017, 06:11:14 PMI will look over it again tomorrow and send you some tips

Thanks.  I really appreciate the effort.  Keep in mind my short attention span. After about twenty words everything turns into blah blah turkey, blah blah hungry, blah blah, if there's no pictures to look at. ???
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

sixbird

Quote from: guesswho on June 28, 2017, 06:19:49 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on June 28, 2017, 06:11:14 PMI will look over it again tomorrow and send you some tips

Thanks.  I really appreciate the effort.  Keep in mind my short attention span. After about twenty words everything turns into blah blah turkey, blah blah hungry, blah blah, if there's no pictures to look at. ???

HAH!!! Funny stuff!

guesswho

Davisd9 sent me a nice pm, with pictures and everything. ;D, much appreciated.   Will try to look at it tonight and see if I can figure it out. 
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Andy S.

Andy S.

If I had saved all the money I spent on hunting, I'd spend it on hunting.