OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Mexico outfitters

Started by WW, June 24, 2017, 05:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WW

Do you fellas have any recommendations on a Merriams outfitter in New Mexico? I called Tri State but one guy booked all of their hunts for the last two years... must be business trips. Anyway, I'd like to find a good outfitter if you have anyone in mind. Send a pm if you'd like to. Thanks.

WW

FL-Boss

would like to know as well.. Tri State told me the same thing last week.

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

mtns2hunt

Tri State is an awesome hunt. Too bad they booked up like that but if you can its worth the wait. One of the best hunts I ever had.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

FL-Boss

Any other recommendations besides Tri State and SNM?

mtns2hunt

I reviewed my research notes on New Mexico outfitters and my second choice was an outfitter called Jaco. I did not hunt with this outfitter but marked him for a future hunt. I do a lot of deer hunting. What I liked according to my notes is that he is in Northern New Mexico, North Central to be exact and he hunts both public and private land at high elevations. Tri state also had mountains and flatland's to hunt: of course I elected to hunt the high ground. Has been in business since 1994 and I could not locate any negative reviews. Good outfit to review. I did not check references with these folks but consider this essential. Hope this helps.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.