turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Custom Bottomland Turkey Satchel

Started by Glenda Green, August 02, 2017, 07:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda Green

Thank you all for the interest in the satchel ncwoodsman posted last week. I have had so many request to purchase one, at this point I need to quit taking orders. I have been approved to purchase the coated bottomland fabric. It is 500D Codura Nylon. Still trying to get approval from a different mill for the liner. It is identical to the outer except no coating. I will post when I have everything I need to get started. I am up to 30 request. I will be making these in groups of 10. This satchel is extremely time consuming. Because of all the detail it will take some time to get caught up. Thank goodness Turkey season isn't around the corner. I still have an inventory of bottomland coated roll ups, camo twill roll ups (not waterproof) and leather pot call holsters. These are posted in the general classified. You can contact me by email GreensCCH@yahoo.com
Thank you
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

ncwoodsman

Thanks Glenda for making a run of these satchel's! I'm looking forward to hearing the thoughts and comments of others who receive one.

Greg Massey

Thanks , can't wait to try one out...

outdoors

SOUNDS REALLY, REALLY GOOD ....
Ooo I like the pics of your support group Glenda ......  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Glenda Green

Outdoors guy....I recently retired from fostering puppies after 9 yrs.. in those 9 yrs, I fostered 340+.  The dogs in my profile pic were all fosters, but for one reason or another we decided to adopt. We at rescue call this "foster failures"
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

SinGin

My wife and I foster dogs also. She only has 2 foster fails so far

Glenda Green

SinGin....we don't think 5 out of 340 are bad odds. This is one reason people won't foster. Because they get to attached and can't let them go

jed clampett

I can't wait for one of these satchel as well...gonna drop the vest this spring!!

mgm1955