OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Polyana Burl glass over slate (SOLD)

Started by pauld, June 12, 2017, 07:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauld

Caught up on orders again so have a couple of pots ready to go. :) This is one of my favorites. This is a Polyana Burl pot, glass over slate. the tone in this call is just amazing. Comes with a Bloodwood striker. $60 TYD

jed clampett

HookedonHooks

I only got $57 in PayPal account. If you'll take that. I'll take this call. Looks very nice!

pauld

Add $3 shipping and it's yours. Lol! Sorry bud, not being difficult but it wouldn't be very ethical of me as a call maker to have a waiting list of calls for one price and then sale one cheaper that didn't have to wait. Probably kill my reputation and business and I love my customers and business to much. :)

Shotgunner00

Paul made me a call this past season, exactly like this one, that absolutely screams!  I was more than happy to pay $80 for it...especially after having the privilege of watching him make it...and after seeing the knowledge, sweat and attn. to detail that he puts into every call he makes. 
SHOOT'EM IN THE FACE!

HookedonHooks

I can respect that... I'll just pay the extra charge to load it from a CC. I'll take it. Will PM you.

pauld