only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

tennessee weather!!!

Started by J.Davidson, April 13, 2011, 12:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Davidson

This weather sucks gettin tired of the 50 degree days

jtg88

It has also stormed every weekend since opening day.  That's getting old fast.

jshively

I am in Virginia and had Tuesday and Wednesday to hunt this week.  Both days I got drenched.  We only hunt to 12:00 so guess what comes out today at noon - I wish a gobbler - but just as rare lately - the sun.  I had been sitting in a steady drizzle - soaked to the bone all day and once legal shooting time has expired - the sun comes out.  But at least i wasn't at work!    :fire:

tnturkeyman28

Quote from: jtg88 on April 13, 2011, 02:01:11 PM
It has also stormed every weekend since opening day.  That's getting old fast.

And Mondays. That is my only day off work...
Big Boys Custom Calls
" I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Owner of Big Boys Custom Call making Custom Turkey Calls to Order. Mossy Oak Pro Staff The Good lord has Blessed me far more than I deserve. Philippians 4:13

Trevor2

Definately sucks....We got up to 35 this morning with frost and nows its 65 gotta love tn... one of the few places where you can run heat and ac in one day lmao
Strutstopper

cannonball

Hunted opening weekend, almost froze. Hunted next weekend it was in the mid 80's. Gotta love Tennessee weather.

pullit

between the rain, hot then cold temps, it has sure messed with the turkeys....

younggun

I guess I am the odd guy out I have enjoyed this weather. High winds means I can get away with more movement. Storms means after they are over birds will be in the fields. Chilly weather means I dont sweat on my long walks. I guess I have a different way of looking at things than most. My crew has also had great success so far this year I guess that helps out too.

Trevor2

Great success would definately help lol I have been on birds but they are still kicking my arse.
Strutstopper

BamaProud

Its going to suck in a really bad way Friday.  Tornadoes, hail, wind etc...

yall stay safe.
Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.