OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

love those rainy days

Started by VAHUNTER, April 13, 2011, 12:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3.5inchpainfulldeath

Quote from: VAHUNTER on April 13, 2011, 01:28:24 PM
Quote from: CamoMan4025 on April 13, 2011, 01:25:45 PM
Yea, there I was this morning, must of been 10-12 long beards coming in each weighing probably 30lbs with 12" beards.............then buzz, buzz, buzz..............yep, it's VAHUNTER with a text pic of his bird :P  Needless to say all my long beards ran off all crazy acting...........SHOW OFF!

OK, well it was only 6 of them, but Congrats on a great bird Shawn, I know you've earned it :you_rock:
sorry bud . i did not meen to wake you  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Great bird shawn.  Looking forward to going out next week with you.  Be nice to double!!!!

trkycaller

congrats that's a good bird! :icon_thumright:

jshively

Congrats on the rainy day bird.  I was with ya in the rain these past two days.  No bird for me but it was fun when I wasn't shivering.  I hunt when I am able to - no matter the weather.  You never know what will happen.  Your sory and pic will get me out again the next time it is raining.   :z-guntootsmiley:

Reloader

Spring_Woods

"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

chatterbox

Yea, there I was this morning, must of been 10-12 long beards coming in each weighing probably 30lbs with 12" beards.............then buzz, buzz, buzz..............yep, it's VAHUNTER with a text pic of his bird :P  Needless to say all my long beards ran off all crazy acting...........SHOW OFF!

OK, well it was only 6 of them, but Congrats on a great bird Shawn, I know you've earned it :you_rock:
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Great bird, big brother! He is a HOG! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

barry

Hognutz

Congrats on the bird, Shawn. He is a pig..In the rain..I hate hunting in the rain..Well done, My friend..Mike :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

spur collector

Congrats on a fine bird Shawn.

Bonjour

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: Great bird Shawn. Glad you stuck it out in the rain.  :you_rock:

Mailman

One Shot One Kill

JVA54

:icon_thumright:Congrats!!

Spellnj3

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!