turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hooks call users!!!!

Started by Trevor2, April 12, 2011, 03:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor2

Does anyone use the persudaor? What would be a good diaphram from hooks, I'm no beginner at a diaphram but not experienced either. I prefer a 2 reed.
Strutstopper

LX_Trkyhntr

I use the persuader! :icon_thumright:  It's a great call, and the guy that designed it is top notch too! :angel9:

Seriously it is a great 2 reed!  Great cutts, clucks, yelps, and purrs.  I can even gobble like a monster on it! :you_rock: :you_rock:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Gobble!

I like the executioner but it's a 3 reed

Trevor2

Thanks guys. I have been reading all these posts about how great they are and only seen one person who dont like hooks calls, so something is defeniatly right with em. I beleive ill be placing my order shortly. Do you think if I placed it now, I would recieve it before saturday?
Strutstopper

Devastator

Quote from: LX_Trkyhntr on April 12, 2011, 04:01:33 PM
I use the persuader! :icon_thumright:  It's a great call, and the guy that designed it is top notch too! :angel9:

Seriously it is a great 2 reed!  Great cutts, clucks, yelps, and purrs.  I can even gobble like a monster on it! :you_rock: :you_rock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i bet ya even know him to huh  :-X :groupwave:

Trevor2

Quote from: timb on April 12, 2011, 04:44:00 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: i bet ya even know him to huh  :-X :groupwave:

I'm missing something here huh? lol did you design it LX?
Strutstopper

TANK

They are cheap try a couple different ones. My favorite is the Devastator..................its SICK!

Devastator

Quote from: TANK on April 12, 2011, 04:49:09 PM
They are cheap try a couple different ones. My favorite is the Devastator..................its SICK!
yes it is!i love the executioner too!

hobbes

Quote from: Trevor2 on April 12, 2011, 04:13:40 PM
Thanks guys. I have been reading all these posts about how great they are and only seen one person who dont like hooks calls, so something is defeniatly right with em. I beleive ill be placing my order shortly. Do you think if I placed it now, I would recieve it before saturday?

Anything I've ordered has shown up really quick.

Trevor2

Just ordered a persuduor. Any one got any tips on purring on a mouth call I cant purr to save my life, sounds more like a raped chicken lmao
Strutstopper

CASH

Yeah, the guy that designed it is alright.  He can kind of gobble on it!   :lol:  Seriously though, it's a great call.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

hobbes

Quote from: Trevor2 on April 12, 2011, 05:07:36 PM
Just ordered a persuduor. Any one got any tips on purring on a mouth call I cant purr to save my life, sounds more like a raped chicken lmao

Joe Slaton (TRKYHTR) had a vidoe clip posted last year showing three methods to purr on a mouth call.  You could probably do a search on  Youtube and find it.  I can't purr worth a darn.

Trevor2

Thanks I can purr if i roll my lips instead of my throat, which is how my buddy described it, but doesnt sound very realsitic to me if I do it with my lips.
Strutstopper

lightsoutcalls

Geez, I think Stephan could gobble on a rubber band...   ;D

Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!