OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gang activity in fishing and hunting areas in WA state

Started by mossy835, April 12, 2011, 10:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossy835

If people do not think the border issues is a real problem for ALL of us read the article below. We need new federal judges with a back bone before we hand this country over to ____>

http://www.kplu.org/post/rural-gangs-claim-public-lands

Sad state of affairs here in the western USA and supported by many of our illustrious politicians.
Sorry for the off topic but in my line of work securing court buildings in that area above there are at least one shooting a night there now.

3.5inchpainfulldeath

Sounds like a good place to do some TURKEY hunting... :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

Struttin Spurs

This is just crazy. It makes for some sad times when a family can't even go fishing for fear of being jumped or harrassed by gang members.

socalturkeyman

Thats why you roll strapped! I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6! I deal with that alot out here in socal! And those kids are full of it, You still can make a choice. I did, I grew up on the wrong side of the tracks and they tryed to get me to be a gangster but I stuck by my guns and said no. I was getting into scraps everyday but they could never break me! Thanks to my MOM and DAD for moving me away when they did.
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

TClark

QuoteI'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6!

Amen to that!!
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

Gobble!

Quote from: socalturkeyman on April 13, 2011, 12:52:02 AM
Thats why you roll strapped! I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6! I deal with that alot out here in socal! And those kids are full of it, You still can make a choice. I did, I grew up on the wrong side of the tracks and they tryed to get me to be a gangster but I stuck by my guns and said no. I was getting into scraps everyday but they could never break me! Thanks to my MOM and DAD for moving me away when they did.

good for you man  :icon_thumright:

Ol'Mossy