turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What's up with moth wing Camo

Started by bow junkie, April 11, 2011, 07:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bow junkie

Anyone know if they are still in business? I am looking for the spring mimicry leafy clothes. Thanks

lightsoutcalls

Just from my personal experience, they don't seem to have it all together when it comes to marketing, etc. 
I built some calls a few years ago for them with their logo laser engraved on the back.  The glass calls had their camo pattern dipped on the soundboard and their logo laser etched under the glass surface.  AFTER I had turned all of the calls, payed for having them laser engraved, etched and soundboards and striker tops dipped... they weren't sure how they wanted to market them.  They wanted to put them on a retail website and get the calls for less than half of what they would sell for. ??? 
I chalked it up as a lesson learned.  It seems they have been very inconsistent in what products were available and where they were available.  They make some really cool looking patterns, but if they only exist on a website, they don't do the hunter much good, huh?
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

TauntoHawk

make a good spring pattern but its almost impossible to find, midway was the last place a saw if for sale at and i dont think they even still carry
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

spitndrum

We sold some for them a couple years ago, the original guy sold out or was said to going to.

Trevor2

the original owner is from scott county aint he spit?
Strutstopper

Shoregobbler

I think they are out of business. They made really good stuff and I always search E-Bay for their Spring Mimicry Leafy wear. Hope someday they or someone else will re-introduce their fine products.

bow junkie

Yeah I am looking for the leafy top and bottom. I searched the web with no success. If anybody knows where I can find a set please let me know.

customgunsocks

We used alot of that when we first started, I cant get it anymore.