turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

"Ol' Gal" Remington 870 Mag Blend Original Jellyhead

Started by tha bugman, April 03, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

Don't think I have ever tried Mag Blend through "Ol' Gal".  Not going to change POI as it seems set with the Fed TSS for the time being.

1iagobblergetter

tha bugman

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on April 03, 2018, 11:03:48 PM
Have you tried LB#6s through Ol Gal??
I have run so many loads through her that I can't remember.  Almost certain that I have, but she is a 3" gun and all I have are 3.5" Longbeard #6's at the moment.  I am probably going to pick up a box the next time I see some and send them downrange.

KyScott

I have a 870 Max Gobbler with an original Jelly head.665 I bought probably around 10 years ago. It shoots everything well but it's absolutely devastating with 3 1/2" Hevi 7s. I've tried a lot of different chokes but it likes the Jelly Head best.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: KyScott on April 08, 2018, 10:50:46 PM
I have a 870 Max Gobbler with an original Jelly head.665 I bought probably around 10 years ago. It shoots everything well but it's absolutely devastating with 3 1/2" Hevi 7s. I've tried a lot of different chokes but it likes the Jelly Head best.
I have the same gun/choke. Also have the .660Jellyhead....H13 #7s /old Jellyhead = peanut butter and jelly... :z-flirtysmile3:

ShootingABN!

I like the .660, I've tried a bunch of different .665...... Just didn't do it fur me.

tha bugman

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on April 03, 2018, 11:03:48 PM
Have you tried LB#6s through Ol Gal??
I was in Academy's the day before I got paid, I noticed they had alot of LB #6's....I came back the next day to get a box.....all gone!!! :-X :-[