turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hand Turned Aluminum Crow/ Locator

Started by Sanatorium, April 11, 2011, 01:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanatorium

I love a good challenge, specially when I think that I can actually do it. Sometime ago a member here on OG asked if I could make an aluminum crow call. I said I think I could............And I did........Even went as far as do a little fluteing on it too.......CreekRocket you can drool now....... This one will be offered up for sale if there is an intrest. Not to fond of the plastic boards since I have been making my own.............nothing wrong with them...just not me. I will be making more of these very soon with a wooden sound board or if you really like I will do a plastic one too....What do you all think?

Sanatorium
Let Your Crazy Out

TurkeyPotpie

I think that is slick!

The fluting really sets it off.

Agreed on the custom toneboard.

A wood one would be the bees knees on that killer. :z-guntootsmiley:

Nice work!

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

savduck

Georgia Boy

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Hillbilly280

That is sweet bro.Thinking outside the box.I like it. :z-winnersmiley:

Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

Trevor2

Thats awesome, I agree I believe the wood would set it off that much more and the fluting looks really great...Im sure you will have a market for them.
Strutstopper

bowhunter84

Quote from: Trevor2 on April 14, 2011, 01:58:48 PM
Thats awesome, I agree I believe the wood would set it off that much more and the fluting looks really great...Im sure you will have a market for them.
:agreed:

alexdanotsogreat

this is a sharp looking crow call. I like everything about this and it would be a great for even just a decoration peice.

Iowaturkey

ncturkey