turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cody turkey callls customer service

Started by Gobbleandgrunt, April 01, 2017, 09:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbleandgrunt

First of all I'm a very patient person.... but Cody turkey calls customer service is some of the worst I've seen. I was told a month ago my world class slate shipped and have yet to see it. I get the whole we will call you back... never ask for my number either. Don't seem like they have time to tell me to hold and check. I would understand if I sent it early march, but they have had it since last summer. I am displeased to say the least. I don't feel like if your product isn't worth your time my money must not matter either. I wanted a legend slate, but I would rather spend my money where customer service matters. I know there products kill turkeys, but I'm done with them.  Rant over.

KYHeadhunter02

That is awful. I would ask for my money back and give them a pierce of my mind. I can't get David halloran in the phone either. I'm sure he is busy hunting/making calls, but he should at least have someone at the desk to pick up the phone and answer questions and take orders.

870BkWht

I do not own nor have i ever played a Cody but i can't see why they are so special.  Lots of other call makers to buy from that actually care about their customers. 

I just got a padauk aluminum today from Kimmy Hanks and i exchanged a few emails with him and the whole transaction was great.  He just won the DD Adams twice and he's never let it go to his head.

As for David Halloran he is a one man operation along with his wife and he usually hunts from mid March to late May so getting him on the phone might be tough but I've talked to him before and i personally feel he is also down to earth but really busy. 

Just my .02

MK M GOBL

Seems odd... I have always had great service from "Cody". A friend of mine I just did some work for wanted to do something for me as I wouldn't take pay from her for the "job" I did. I helped her out 2 weekend in March and after we were done she ended up calling "Cody" that week. She had told me she talked to Deb when she ordered me a call. So this last Thursday March 30th  the call she ordered was shipped to her and she came out to my house Friday evening after work and gave me the "gift". She bought me a Cody Spec 1 Legend Slate Call and it was custom laser engraved with my initials and year on it!! And Yes this call sound amazing! I have few Cody's and this one tops them all, the call is pure turkey.

From the time the call was ordered, customized and shipped to her door was 14-16 days.

MK M GOBL

Gobbleandgrunt

Alright, just got my Cody back in the mail. It took several calls to them, but I got it. It seems like either they sanded down and rebranded my old call or they sent me a brand new world class. It looks new. They also threw in a mr fat wood striker free. So with that being said, I am happy with the out come.

yelpy