OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

im a bit sad

Started by KYHeadhunter02, March 26, 2017, 08:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KYHeadhunter02

I guess they were damaged when I moved a few weeks ago Does anyone know if I could send them in to have the glass replaced? Halloran double glass and a Trice birdseye maple. :-(

boatpaddle

Contact the callmakers and tell them your situation....
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Rzrbac

bowbird87

Lonzo replaced the glass on mine. It never really did sound the same after though.

Bowguy

TauntoHawk

I broke a schaffer pot once, fixed it and gave me a loaner to keep hutning with til he got a new surface in it.

Above and beyond

I'm betting both makers will fix those up

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

M,Yingling

Did you lay them on flat surface glass down make sure pots didn't warp ,,,was the move from from one climate to another ,, just a thought
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

pauld

Quote from: M,Yingling on March 28, 2017, 08:41:15 AM
Did you lay them on flat surface glass down make sure pots didn't warp ,,,was the move from from one climate to another ,, just a thought

VERY good point. The call makers should fix them for you. 90% of the ones I know will do it no questions asked and I've done it for folks before. If you can't get a hold of them or something just give me a call and I'll gladly do it for you. It's just one of those things that can happen.

KYHeadhunter02

I've tried calling David 3 times since Monday and left a  message. No luck. I spoke with Lonzo and he is going to try to fix his. He was super nice and generous even though he is really busy. I appreciate the offer Paul. I'll send you a pm.

Gobblerstopper

Are they both Maple pots?

Maple likes to move.

pauld

Quote from: Gobblerstopper on March 30, 2017, 01:40:05 AM
Are they both Maple pots?

Maple likes to move.

Maple LOVES to move. LOL

tha bugman

man that stinks hope you can get them fixed!