turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Osage Pair

Started by hunter22, March 14, 2017, 08:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

What an awesome set of calls from Clint Corder. A glass over slate and a slate over glass in Osage pots. Easy to see why Clint's favorite wood is Osage. They sound incredible. If you want to get next to his heart come up with a piece of mud cured Osage big enough for him to make a pot call.

Clardh

Your killing me! I still see the bubble rap marks on the slate. I'm so envious!!!!

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

scoot12

I am making a trip to visit you,  lol.  Just want to run them.  Scoot

hunter22

Quote from: scoot12 on March 14, 2017, 08:54:29 PM

Would love to have you visit someday Scoot. We would have a blast running turkey calls. These two would blow you away. They are really good. The slate sounds a lot like a glass call but will also tone down and play soft like a slate.

1iagobblergetter

Super nice..Gotta be happy with those!!

Bennett

Great pick ups. I don't have one of his but hope to soon

silverspur

Nice calls from a great guy, I recently ordered from him and I know it's a long wait.  Patience is a vertue
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Browning87

Quote from: hunter22 on March 14, 2017, 08:59:32 PM
Quote from: scoot12 on March 14, 2017, 08:54:29 PM

Would love to have you visit someday Scoot. We would have a blast running turkey calls. These two would blow you away. They are really good. The slate sounds a lot like a glass call but will also tone down and play soft like a slate.
I said the same thing about the slate I have from Riley, close your eyes and you would swear it's glass, but move a little toward the center and you get a nice softer sound that you would expect from a slate. I love my corder calls and really like what he's doing with the younger generation!

bunk

Nice pots. I'm on his list and plan on getting a hedge pot myself. I would like to get a piece of mud cured myself. I need to get a call blank from someone and bury it for 5 or 6 years. Would make a beautiful pot.

jjnfla

Those are awesome,congrats

Spitten and drummen

Been on his list a year and a half. One day i will get mine lol
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Daryl

Congrats Rickey, you have some nice ones.

Bowhuntr73

Those are real nice looking!! Congrats

mgm1955