Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Does anybody make an aftermarket stock for the 870 20??!! *UPDATE*

Started by mightyjoeyoung, April 09, 2011, 03:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightyjoeyoung

I have been pouring over the internet trying to find replacement, aftermarket stocks for the 870 20 gauge with ZERO success! :deadhorse:  I know Remington made a shurshot for it but good luck finding one, and I'm pretty sure ATI does to in a 6 pos. collapsable.  What does a guy gotta do to set up a 20 gauge 870 with anything other than the friggin factory furniture??!!  My nephew and I are setting up his gun for turkey and this has got to be more frustrating than finding a good load for the darn thing I swear!
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

redarrow

Have you looked at the knoxx stocks ? I sold the one I had for my 20.
Found this too:
http://www.buycheapr.com/us/result.jsp?ga=us13&q=870+20+gauge+stock

mightyjoeyoung

Yeah see, now there's what you call a brain fart!  I never even thought about the knoxx stuff!  Don't know why, just went right over my head!  Thanks for the reminder redarrow!

mightyjoeyoung

I just found the Knoxx model K08400-C stock for $48.11 on opticSale.com with free shipping.  That's at least 10 bucks cheaper than anywhere else I could find it...even ebay.  good deal!

gophert

Keep in mind that OpticSale doesn't always have the item in stock even though the website says they do.  I tried to order mine from them and after 1 month I just cancelled the order.  If you are not in a hurry or if they actually have the item, you should be good to go. 

mightyjoeyoung

I have bought some stuff from them before and you are correct.  they can be hit or miss.  When I buy from them I ALWAYS do frequent order status checks so I know if I'm getting my stuff quickly or by way of a slow boat from china.