OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Just Bought A New Cub Cadet

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, April 09, 2011, 10:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: gatrkyhntr70 on April 09, 2011, 09:17:16 PM
Brad; What the heck were you thinking??? This is going to cut into your choke buying money!!  :happy0064:

Well actually I traded a motorcycle for the mower.  So the mower is paid for as was the motorcycle.  But I just wasn't driving it much.  

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on April 09, 2011, 09:29:40 PM
Quote from: gatrkyhntr70 on April 09, 2011, 09:17:16 PM
Brad; What the heck were you thinking??? This is going to cut into your choke buying money!!  :happy0064:

Well actually I traded a motorcycle for the mower.  So the mower is paid for as was the motorcycle.  But I just wasn't driving it much. 

sounds like a great trade!!
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well I thought I would let you know I called them the morning and spoke with the mechanic in the service department and told him about the smoke on my steep hill when I mow it going down the hill.  He said that if you get on too steep of inline the oil will go up into the upper part of the motor and get oil in the air filter like it was doing.  I told him it only does it when I get on that steep part of my yard.  He said to mow it going uphill and it won't do that.  So I feel better now at least.  It mows real well I might add and turns like a car.  

Spring_Woods

Nice! I was in the market a few weeks ago and ended up getting a Gravely 16 G professional
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

sugarray

Does this have a pressurized system?  These are supposed to stop that. 

I have a 1046 and mow some pretty steep hills and have never had a problem.  I have mowed up, down, and along the side.  I would not be satisfied with this answer.

Neill_Prater

I've got a 2009 Gravely Pro-Master 260XDZ, hydraulic lift, 27 horse Kawasaki, and a 2010 Gravely Pro-Master 260XDZ, hydraulic lift, 27 horse Diahatsu diesel. But, I mow commercially for a living, to supplement my pension.  :)

Worst thing is, it cuts into my being able to hunt other states big time!  :'( Neill

lightsoutcalls

My dad has a cub cadet with an 18 or 20 horse kohler.  It is a very well built machine... much sturdier than my Craftsman... but cost more as well.  His is a joy to mow with... if that's possible.  :icon_thumright:
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

LX_Trkyhntr

Quote from: sugarray on April 12, 2011, 08:59:38 AM
Does this have a pressurized system?  These are supposed to stop that. 

I have a 1046 and mow some pretty steep hills and have never had a problem.  I have mowed up, down, and along the side.  I would not be satisfied with this answer.

My thoughts exactly!!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Cutt

Thought I was one the farmall forums?

Strut Buster

I have a 682 that I bought in 1982 and it has been mowing 1 1/2 acres of grass every week for 28 years now with only a couple of minor repairs. IH made them then and it has served me well. Your machine looks like a nice tractor and I hope it serves you as well as mine does.
Ethics & Respect First

3.5inchpainfulldeath

Nice.  I have two cubs, both are awesome.  One has a 27hp kohler command on it, and the other has a 25 kohler on it.  That 27 hp command is unstoppable.  I've mowd a field with that thing that looked like it needed a brush hog and it plowed right though it no problems.  Both have been very reliable, and i mow around 35 acres with those two and a 6 foot king kutter finish mower.