Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Time to get this party started!

Started by cramerhunts, March 06, 2017, 06:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cramerhunts

Getting packed up and headed to south Florida come Thursday. Hope to be able to post some grip and grins by this time next week!

FullChoke

Yeehaw, Brother! Here's hoping that you and your daughter both limit out on those long legged, long spurred, long bearded black birds down there. I'd love to have some hero shots with spent yellow shells. Stay safe, have fun, shoot gobblers!

Cheers!  ;D

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

paintbrush

Best of luck to you down there!! Hope success shines down upon you, and when it does, we need PICS!  6 more loooong weeks till I'll get started so I will have to live thru my southern teammates stories till then.  :popcorn:

3bailey3

harleytom

My FL trip isn't till 24th. Bust em! Good luck.

cramerhunts

Thanks guys, I'm headed solo on this trip, my daughter killed her Osceola last year. Looking forward to getting this spring started.

Sand Man

There are turkeys in South Florida?  You hunt them on the beach with a pina colada in hand or what?  :drool:

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

3seasons

Good luck. Hope to see a pic of some serious hooks

mason3toes

cramerhunts

On the board with a big ole blackwing swamp gobbler. Will get pics out when I get back with better service.

xarcher

Quote from: cramerhunts on March 10, 2017, 01:53:22 PM
On the board with a big ole blackwing swamp gobbler. Will get pics out when I get back with better service.
atta boy

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

FullChoke

Well that didn't take no time. Congratulations on striking first blood!

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

xarcher

And there must be a story.

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

3seasons

Awesome. Huge congrats. Can't wait to see and hear about it

paintbrush

Way to Go! Looking forwards to seeing some pics and reading about your successful hunt.  :icon_thumright: