OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bob Dixon Limited Edition Turkey vest

Started by SouthAlabamaTom, March 04, 2017, 08:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthAlabamaTom

1269 of 1989 in excellent condition,  only thing is I cut the hunter orange flags out of the back. 500.00

Smooth_Operator

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

SouthAlabamaTom

Trying to post pictures but it keeps saying my file is to big.

longbeard11

ncwoodsman

LaLongbeard

If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Greg Massey

Wow, agree that's what i'm taking about , a deal at 500 dollars...

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 05, 2017, 08:40:17 PM
Wow, agree that's what i'm taking about , a deal at 500 dollars...
Congrats and my Wow is I can't believe they quit making such of a great vest that's in such high demand. Makes me want to take up sewing if I wouldn't get thrown in the slammer for infringement. Lol...

ncwoodsman

I bought the vest and I am pumped! I work hard for my money, but as the saying goes you can't take it with you. I have been wanting one for years and it will be an honor to finally own one.

jed clampett

You must of wanted one of those vests AWFUL bad!!!

sippy cup

beware of longdale legend

Greg Massey

Quote from: ncwoodsman on March 06, 2017, 08:08:19 AM
I bought the vest and I am pumped! I work hard for my money, but as the saying goes you can't take it with you. I have been wanting one for years and it will be an honor to finally own one.
Hey don't let people get to you about the vest...a lot of people would of spent just as much on a flock of DSD decoys....you got a good deal on the vest....

worth612000

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 09, 2017, 10:19:42 AM
Quote from: ncwoodsman on March 06, 2017, 08:08:19 AM
Hey don't let people get to you about the vest...a lot of people would of spent just as much on a flock of DSD decoys....you got a good deal on the vest....

After watching the video, I had rather have a dead cat vs DSD Decoys. Congrats on your new vest.