OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mississippi

Started by Big perm2, March 01, 2017, 04:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big perm2

Herd 4 last Friday morning and didn't even make it to my honey hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

Down here in Jefferson and Franklin county been hearing a few on both my leases. Gobbling on limb but shutting up on the ground. I am chomping at the bit. Come on March 15th!!!!
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

nomad 32

Heard 4 this morning. First one gobbled at 0555. They were on the ground by 0610.

SFCSNOW

My camp in Rankin county was quiet this morning.  Didn't hear a bird!  This was the first time since mid Feb that I didn't hear anything.

surehuntsalot

nothing in simpson  co. for 3 weeks now
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

MSboy88

Attala County checking in, Heard 4-5 on roost this morning gobbled for about 20 minutes on ground

northms

Heard one tom gobble on the limb once this morning in Lafayette County. Was 35 degrees, clear, with a slight wind.

3bailey3

Buddy went to listen this morning, Rankin co. Heard three in different spots

Haypatch

Heard one Saturday in Yalobusha co.  only gobble 3 time from the limb then I moved along to other listening spots and didn't hear another peep!

Cleveland48

Heard several toward the end of deer season when it was warm this year. In Tishomingo County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeyjerky

Heard 6 in Webster County this morning. Gobbled on the roost and the ground.

Daddy rat

Hunted Holly Spring NF  heard 3 turkeys in 3 days... gobbled 2 to 3 times in tree and never gobbled on ground. Turkeys I seen were still grouped together...Maybe warmer weather will help

Lucky_Strutter

Birds are still grouped up but they were gobbling good in claiborne county this weekend, roosted 4 gobblers together Saturday evening went back Sunday morning and setup on them, at 0745 I was toting out a nice 3 year old that couldn't resist the sweet yelps from my cherry real hen.
The Great White Spur Hunter