Main Menu

L. F. Cox

Started by hunter22, July 22, 2016, 05:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbbow

Outstanding,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trumpetyelper

Here are some of my favorites.  One of my favorite things to see is turkey hunting masterpieces.  Here's some of my favorites from Frank. 

Will

If you don't mind me asking the fifth from the bottom is that Pink Ivory wood? 

Trumpetyelper

Yes, Pink Ivory...

1iagobblergetter

Heck of a nice collection from a truely talented  man.  :drool:

nitro

Very nice calls from Frank..
Royal Slam 2008

M Sharpe

Mighty fine collection!! You've been on a buying spree!!

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Trumpetyelper

Mark,
Throw up some pics. I love seeing Yelpers.. Congrats bud.

rem 300

What's the second one down from the tree yelper?

Jobugg12

rem 300

Trumpetyelper

The Buffalo horn has something special to it.  I love the way it sounds.  They are all top shelf calls, but the buffalo horn is my favorite sounding call.

rem 300

Quote from: Trumpetyelper on August 01, 2016, 10:30:09 PM
The Buffalo horn has something special to it.  I love the way it sounds.  They are all top shelf calls, but the buffalo horn is my favorite sounding call.

Fine bunch of calls for sure! I do like the buffalo call very nice piece of work!

GSLAM95

Quote from: Trumpetyelper on August 01, 2016, 10:30:09 PM

That is an outstanding collection of Frank's work that you have and I appreciate you sharing the picture.  Do you think the sound quality of all Buffalo horn tops out that of the all ivory calls?

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

nitro

I am a fan of Frank's call also. I love the ivory MPs.. Not sure if the buffalo MPs sound different to my ears..

Money well spent.
Royal Slam 2008