turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prays for my father

Started by ChiefBubba, June 08, 2016, 03:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefBubba

My father had a stroke Friday night, hasn't eaten in a week and not drinking. Pretty much a bedside vigil until he passes. Chief

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Dr Juice

Sorry to see the bad news. Best regards to you and the family.

All The Way!

misfire

My prayers are with you, your family and your dad. May God's grace and peace wash over all of you
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

ChiefBubba

He just passed and thank you. Chief

GSLAM95

Prayers sent for you and your family along with all your fathers friends in these times of need as there will be tears and there will be smiles.  Always remember the good times and know that he is in a better place now and free from all pain.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Swampchickin234

God bless brother.  We are reminded every day that The Lord giveth, and yet he also taketh away. Though we can't understand or explain this at all times, we Have to trust that he is in control and has a greater plan. One of my favorite pieces of scripture "he will never leave us, nor forsake us".  Prayers sent and may you and the family gain peace in your time of loss. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

HFultzjr

Prayers and thoughts for you and your family.
:bible: