OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Yingling Pot Call

Started by ZDellinger05, June 02, 2016, 11:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZDellinger05

Thanks to Mike Yingling on the copper pot call I just received in the mail. Sounds sweet....looks even better. He is very responsive and easy to deal with. I can't wait for next season! 

rblake

Could not agree more about Mike. Sounds like you got a winner.
Mountaineer by birth and choice. Grand Slam 2013

wvmntnhick

There's a reason I heavily endorse the mans calls. The OP has apparently already found out. If you've got questions, he's got answers. While I admittedly didn't get lucky enough to harvest a bird this spring, Mike's calls still brought more than enough into range. Heck, I pulled two within 4 yards this year with his aluminum and it just didn't pan out. Had several in the early season that came into the Crystal as well. Didn't use the copper until later but even called to several that were coming in to me but I had to leave for work before anything materialized. My new titanium cactus pot is going to be a killer next spring. I can feel it.

Dr Juice

Quote from: wvmntnhick on June 03, 2016, 07:21:17 PM
There's a reason I heavily endorse the mans calls. The OP has apparently already found out. If you've got questions, he's got answers. While I admittedly didn't get lucky enough to harvest a bird this spring, Mike's calls still brought more than enough into range. Heck, I pulled two within 4 yards this year with his aluminum and it just didn't pan out. Had several in the early season that came into the Crystal as well. Didn't use the copper until later but even called to several that were coming in to me but I had to leave for work before anything materialized. My new titanium cactus pot is going to be a killer next spring. I can feel it.
Share a picture of the new titanium cactus pot with us brother.

KentuckyHeadhunter

I have a zebrawood aluminum that drives the birds wild.  Striker is zebrawood also.  It's called in a lot of gobblers.  Several were tasty. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

wvmntnhick

He put the pics on the thread titled "titanium headed out". It's turkey man, it's turkey. Paired with his black Locust, it'll b the death of a bird or two next spring. Maybe this fall of i get the time.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

Sweet! It didn't register with me until now. What type of material is the blue stuff? Acrylic? Congrats, enjoy, and good luck with it.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: mlisandro on June 03, 2016, 08:06:55 PM
Sweet! It didn't register with me until now. What type of material is the blue stuff? Acrylic? Congrats, enjoy, and good luck with it.
That's a question best saved for Mike. He knows more than i do. I just tried a sound file but didn't get much. Had to do the fatty man shuffle to the back of the yard to get it before the phone timed out. I'll try to upload it. No promises tho.

Dr Juice

mossyhorn2

I've got to give Mike two thumbs up on any of his calls and a great guy to deal with. Hope your copper brings you many good hunts.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: wvmntnhick on June 03, 2016, 08:15:04 PM
Quote from: mlisandro on June 03, 2016, 08:06:55 PM
That's a question best saved for Mike. He knows more than i do. I just tried a sound file but didn't get much. Had to do the fatty man shuffle to the back of the yard to get it before the phone timed out. I'll try to upload it. No promises tho.

Couldn't get the video to upload but did send it to a couple people that were asking. Apologies that I can't seem to get it from the phone to the web. Much easier with pictures but either way, I'm loving the call. Glad the OP is enjoying theirs as well.

M,Yingling

Quote from: ZDellinger05 on June 02, 2016, 11:29:08 PM
Thanks to Mike Yingling on the copper pot call I just received in the mail. Sounds sweet....looks even better. He is very responsive and easy to deal with. I can't wait for next season!

great to hear u liked it ,,,  good luck on birds next season ,,,Thanks
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

M,Yingling

Quote from: Dr Juice on June 03, 2016, 08:06:55 PM

the blue stuff is alumilite resin gives call nice  sound ,,,not as hard as acrylic
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey