Gobbleandgrunt

Here is mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

beakbuster10

Quote from: Gobbleandgrunt on May 31, 2016, 08:40:12 PM
Here is mine.

That's a pretty set. I like the difference in color or wood from your pot to mine, but that's small stuff. Lol the sound is what counts and I couldn't be happier with the set I got.

jjnfla

He sure does make a good looking call..keep em come in. .

Gobbleandgrunt

You got the cool worm hole!! Post yours jjnfla!

Gobbleandgrunt

Here is jjnfla's pot call set from pat.

Hunter1979

The famous Blue Deuce just came in the mail today. Pics do no justice to the wood.

beakbuster10

Quote from: Hunter1979 on May 31, 2016, 09:25:41 PM
The famous Blue Deuce just came in the mail today. Pics do no justice to the wood.

That's a beaut. I want to get on the list for one of those. I need to give him a call what'd you have to wait to get that?

Hunter1979

I waited about 3 months, I think I got lucky and happened to get ahold of him at just the right time. After getting my hands on it, I would have gladly waited 3 more.  That small slate can cluck and purr better than some full sized pots I have.  So far, it seems to let me play it soft, but it also cut loose when I got on it.  I need to play around with it some more. I want to run a diamondwood, snakewood, and yellowheart on it tomorrow and see what she does.

jjnfla

Quote from: Hunter1979 on May 31, 2016, 09:25:41 PM
The famous Blue Deuce just came in the mail today. Pics do no justice to the wood.  Good one to get..the back side got a sweet sound..

boxcaller

Thanks for the compliments guys,...that soft talker really comes to realism if you can form a chamber with your hand under the call and "cup" it against your leg.  Those were some great sound files!!.....thanks again for all your support.

Pat

mgm1955

Congrats on a couple great calls!!

Scott Hock

Just got these in today. Totally agree with everything you said. Great sounding slates. His strikers sound really good, but I played a Corder dymondwood on it and turkeys ran across the backyard. Now one of the best slates I have. It will be in the vest next year for sure.

beakbuster10

Quote from: boxcaller on June 05, 2016, 07:23:33 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys,...that soft talker really comes to realism if you can form a chamber with your hand under the call and "cup" it against your leg.  Those were some great sound files!!.....thanks again for all your support.

Pat

Absolutely. Thank you for building such an awesome call! I'm going to be dropping you a PM about a glass call.