OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Who is interested in a nice casual Flat Bill Turkey hat of some sort????

Started by vahunter5, May 30, 2016, 10:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vahunter5

I'm going to have some nice casual fitted mesh back hats made that are casual..and not camo...they may have a simple turkey track on front or a strutting gobbler kinda like ol tom design.... let me know if this interests anyone... I've found one of the best fitting fitted hats ever through our softball team supplier that has ever fit my head (and I have a small head that usually looks stupid in fitted hats)...
If this is something anyone would like to have I would get some made to sell on here.. they're not expensive either. Attached are the possible casual styles.

vahunter5

Is no one interested in a nice casual hat like these...? I'm having some run and will be able to sell them for $20.00

wvmntnhick

Quote from: 870-Wingmaster on June 03, 2016, 11:44:14 PM
Sorry, but i HATE flat bill hats......
Ditto. i don't have enough redneck "gangsta lean" to pull it off. Sorry man. Get me a curved bill and we might talk some.

ncwoodsman

Can you shape/curve the bill of these hats if you prefer it that way instead of flat?

SteelerFan

Quote from: wvmntnhick on June 04, 2016, 09:26:44 PM
Ditto. i don't have enough redneck "gangsta lean" to pull it off. Sorry man. Get me a curved bill and we might talk some.

But wvmntnhick, you could be so "MONEY" when you roll into camp...

JHoyle

Those pacific hats fit better than any other hat I've owned. I'd be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

Quote from: SteelerFan on June 05, 2016, 11:07:34 AM
Quote from: wvmntnhick on June 04, 2016, 09:26:44 PM

But wvmntnhick, you could be so "MONEY" when you roll into camp...

Stalker much? Shouldn't be following people to family reunions and snapping pictures from the bushes. Cousin Billy was supposed to be in witness protection after ratting out the fellas in the meth lab. Guess he'll need a new disguise now. Thanks man