OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Titanium Headin Out

Started by M,Yingling, May 29, 2016, 09:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

wvmntnhick

Ever been deceived by a picture? I sure was. Mike posted the pic of that call before sending it to me and it looked great in the picture. Well, then it gets here. I'm not real sure what the USPS did to it in transit but it looks way better in person than it did in the picture. I love it and finally got to play with it some late last night. It's a great call and I see death in its future. Can't wait until spring.

rblake

Congrats, I am jealous. I would ask for an outside recorded sound file but the cicadas would drone I you out.  :boon:
Mountaineer by birth and choice. Grand Slam 2013

wvmntnhick

Quote from: rblake on June 03, 2016, 11:20:28 AM
Congrats, I am jealous. I would ask for an outside recorded sound file but the cicadas would drone I you out.  :boon:

Not here. We didn't get any. If you'd like to pm me a phone number I'll gladly send you a sound file. I can't seem to figure out how to upload a video yet. Guess I could try photobucket but it's a pain on my phone.

M,Yingling

Quote from: wvmntnhick on June 03, 2016, 06:39:23 AM
Ever been deceived by a picture? I sure was. Mike posted the pic of that call before sending it to me and it looked great in the picture. Well, then it gets here. I'm not real sure what the USPS did to it in transit but it looks way better in person than it did in the picture. I love it and finally got to play with it some late last night. It's a great call and I see death in its future. Can't wait until spring.

Thanks again Glad u liked it ,,,,yes it is sweet lookin sounding caller ,,,pics never do the blanks justice ,,, at least my pics lol
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

HFultzjr

Quote from: wvmntnhick on June 03, 2016, 01:05:59 PM

Not here. We didn't get any. If you'd like to pm me a phone number I'll gladly send you a sound file. I can't seem to figure out how to upload a video yet. Guess I could try photobucket but it's a pain on my phone.

wvmnthick,

You could create a free SoundCloud account.
Then upload your files there.
Then post a link to your SoundCloud file in your post here.
Don't know if it would be any different then photobucket, just another option.

:OGturkeyhead:

wvmntnhick

Quote from: HFultzjr on June 04, 2016, 08:38:29 PM
Quote from: wvmntnhick on June 03, 2016, 01:05:59 PM

wvmnthick,

You could create a free SoundCloud account.
Then upload your files there.
Then post a link to your SoundCloud file in your post here.
Don't know if it would be any different then photobucket, just another option.

:OGturkeyhead:
That's an idea but I've also got to fight with traffic and neighbors here. In fact, had to record the last one twice because you could hear my neighbor getting nasty in the background because I was playing the call in the back yard. I gotta get out of this place. You can hear the call and it's killer for sure, but you've got to listen to the passing cars, diesel trucks and motorcycles with it. Again, I love this call and will have more Yingling pots in the future for sure. 

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

wvmntnhick

Quote from: M,Yingling on June 04, 2016, 09:35:36 PM

heres the one I sent wvm   nothing special  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pTWmRP3djE
Nothing special? My backside. It sounds better in your clip than in mine. You don't have motorcycles and such speeding by while you run it. I like it and WILL kill a bird or three next spring with this call. May get lucky and smoke one this fall with that call as well.