OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Titanium Headin Out

Started by M,Yingling, May 29, 2016, 09:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M,Yingling

3 1/4  titanium glass cast cactus pot  headin out got it matched up with dymalux and cocobolo striker

(not for sale no other blanks available)

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

West Augusta

Mike, how does that Dymalux compare to Dymondwood?
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

M,Yingling

dymalux is more comparable to the real dymond wood then the webb wood
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

mgm1955

Very cool looking pot Mike!!

West Augusta

Thanks Mike.
That is one beautiful call.  Somebody is going to be very happy.  I love the sound of Titanium.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: West Augusta on May 29, 2016, 10:08:10 PM
Thanks Mike.
That is one beautiful call.  Somebody is going to be very happy.  I love the sound of Titanium.

Yes, yes I am. (Slinks off into a corner and laughs maniacally)

Told Mike a while back if he ever ran into a blue cactus pot I'd love to have one. This thing turned out much better looking than I could've ever imagined. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Still need a few Yingling's to complete the collection but I'll get it taken care of before next summer. Mike makes calls that look great and sound better.

Jbird22

West Augusta

Quote from: wvmntnhick on May 29, 2016, 10:42:45 PM
Thanks Mike.

Told Mike a while back if he ever ran into a blue cactus pot I'd love to have one. This thing turned out much better looking than I could've ever imagined. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Still need a few Yingling's to complete the collection but I'll get it taken care of before next summer. Mike makes calls that look great and sound better.
Blue and gold.  :TooFunny:
Country roads bringing that bad boy home.

jed clampett

wvmntnhick

Quote from: West Augusta on May 30, 2016, 09:40:11 AM
Quote from: wvmntnhick on May 29, 2016, 10:42:45 PM
Thanks Mike.

Blue and gold.  :TooFunny:
Country roads bringing that bad boy home.

Heck yeah man. And if it sounds as good in real time as it did on the phone, I'm stoked to get my hands on it.

West Augusta

You will love that Titanium.  My favorite.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: West Augusta on May 30, 2016, 02:51:44 PM
You will love that Titanium.  My favorite.
OH I'm ready for sure. Been wanting Mike's titanium for a while but was waiting for turkey season to end so I didn't cut not his turkey time. That reminds me. I need to call him soon and figure out how much more my wallet will hurt to round out the Yingling pot call experience.

sbbow

Very nice work as always Mike!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rblake

Glad to see it coming to Almost Heaven. Bleed the Gold and Blue
Mountaineer by birth and choice. Grand Slam 2013

Gawhitaker

She sure turned out pretty