turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rookie from CO

Started by TurkeyRookie, April 04, 2011, 03:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurkeyRookie

Hey all, look forward to picking up some wisdom on this site. New to Turkey hunting this year. Have done some whitetail, elk, and pheasant hunting out here in CO, in VT, and PA (military stationed in CO, home is VT). Just got the choke and some calls, been trying to perfect the yelp. I'm in the Colorado Springs area if you need some places for pheasant and elk let me know. Thanks.

Josh
12 ga. Ithaca M37 Featherlight New Model, Briley Super Turkey choke.

hobbes

:welcomeOG:

Its good to see a few more folks from CO showing up.  I've been here in CO for 4.5 years and lived 36.5 years in IL before moving here.

Basser69

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

harvester

JRA

hello TR from NH.  I have kids in CO.  Hunt over South Fork area. Love the place.   Try not to get to addicted to this turkey hunting stuff.  But you will.  Thanks for your service. Good luck.

Sully53

spurman

GOBBLEGOBBLE!!!    :hello99:  Welcome Josh, If you like talking turkeys and fooling long beards you are in the right place. Good luck this spring.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

TurkeyRookie

Wow guys, thanks for the warm welcome! Unfortunately I just found out I have some training on opening day. But I'll be out there Sunday. Might even be able to sneak out Saturday night to try to find some roosts.
12 ga. Ithaca M37 Featherlight New Model, Briley Super Turkey choke.

bowhunter84

trkehunr93

PANYHunter

870supermagnum

:hello99: :wagon:  Sure would enjoy chasing some Merriams around in Colorado.

Ol'Mossy

vaturkey

Vaturkey