News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Paul Platz...Wait time!

Started by LongSpur440, May 17, 2016, 10:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple B

Quote from: goblr77 on May 17, 2016, 09:54:59 PM
It's amazing how certain callmakers all of a sudden get in high demand. I remember Paul's wait time being a few weeks a couple years ago when I purchased two pots from him. I will add that his cherry slate is the best slate I own. I would get on the list if I didn't already have one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I can remember the wait being 2 months or a little more .When you get several people talking up a call, many of us gets in line for a call or 3.He even raised his prices to stem the tide,but to no avail. Paul builds a great call, and now if you want one, you have to wait..I'm glad I got mine before the bell rang....

jed clampett

I gpt 3 on order walnut glass glass...walnut glass slate 2 sider amd a cherry slate...i will gladly wait!!

kwild835

I was just told by him that he wasn't taking any more orders at this time.  So I am in for a big wait lol

BABS9

I'm on his list as and for one of the pots I told him make it whatever new combo you have at the time I'm up  so I'm interested what that new combo is lol

letinmfly

I'm looking forward to getting his new combo....hush is the word!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

BABS9

Quote from: MDTOM84 on May 18, 2016, 09:06:12 PM
Quote from: MDTOM84 on May 18, 2016, 08:34:40 PM
I'm on his list for 2, a cherry slate and a new combo that I'm not sure if I can say what it is!!! :goofball:
I got people blowing my PMs up asking me what the"new combo" is!!!
Hahah I can imagine! I placed my order a couple months ago so he must of not knew his new one for sure. He did mention something though and I might have an idea of what it is.

skimerhorn

Quote from: letinmfly on May 18, 2016, 09:04:02 PM
I'm looking forward to getting his new combo....hush is the word!!

Im almost up for.my cherry slate maybe I should look I to "new combo" instead?

Vaughnrp2

Quote from: sbbow on May 18, 2016, 09:12:44 AM
Quote from: letinmfly on May 18, 2016, 08:38:07 AM
Quote from: alankrow on May 18, 2016, 08:35:47 AM
I have no-problem with waiting lists.. But What burns my ***  :angry9: Is Joe Bagofdonuts goes to
Outdoor show and buys the same call that you been waiting for over 2-3 yrs...

Bingo!!

X3
I understand what you are saying about the shows. But these call makers are not hiding the fact they do hunting shows from  anybody. If getting a call fast is that important just make time to go to show and buy one.

Flounder

I was also told he is no longer taking orders. He has 200 orders to fill and makes 100 a year.
Call him back in a couple years.