Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Smooth_Operator

Yessir! Now we're rolling, congrats!

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Charley B

Heheheh, scored in Ontario, not a big bird, tyo tom.  I will do my best to upgrade. Thank you team mates :)
Hope your turkey hunting trip will be awsome Rick, are you gonna hunt with Josh in NY?
Charley

Smooth_Operator

A bird is a bird, better than none at all! Don't think our scoreboard has been updated recently but I'm pretty sure we only need two more hunters to bag a bird in order to reach our 9 limit. Getting close, great job putting him down!

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

kevin2

Did not even see a bird this season, I'd take just a sighting at this point! i did see a Bald Eagle sitting in the corn field off about 100 yards. Had to take a double take to actually realize what it was...

CONGRATS!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

Happy

Stay with it kevin, if you still are able to hunt. Things can change in a matter of seconds. Charlie B what's with the coors? Shouldn't you be drinking Molsen? Congrats on the bird and that is one thick Beard.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

BigGobbler

Yes Charlie we are going to hunt a couple days together. I bought him the new Winchester SPX 12 guage as a surprise. He wanted my mossberg 835. I said not until after I get my new 20 guage. I hope we can call one in for him to shoot with it.

Bigsho69

Charley B

Wow, Josh will be VERRY HAPPY!!!!  Remember to tell him to leave the piercing at home before leaving to the turkey wood.  Otherwise he might not run mouthcall verry good  :goofball:
Oh, also, the bag of leaf to be brought, to scratch em heheheheh
Hope you guys will have a blast together, if my mom was not that sick i would be down to go hunting with you guys.
The most exotic hunt i'll do this year will be in Maine on the long week-end of the May 21.
Im chasing a ninja chuck Norris Tom since two years in Ontario, count on me to upgrade soon. Its getting closer at every attempt. This one is totaly un-patternable unlike most eastern turkey are.  I'll get him  :fud:

BigGobbler

Keep after him,he will break sooner or later.