turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

TSS 9 and mossy , which choke ?

Started by bhanks55, April 03, 2011, 11:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhanks55

I have a pure gold .555 and .570 as well as the factory super full flush. Wondering if anyone has shot TSS through a mossy 20ga before and what constriction they saw the best patterns. I was hoping not to shoot all of them multiple times as I have a limited supply at the moment.

I have seen a couple of posts with real nice patterns at .555 and .570 so I bet I will be good to go at .570 the "safest". Probably will send at least one down the range with .555 just to see what I have got but if somebody tells me it isnt worth it cause they already have and didnt do well I would appreciate it. Thoughts would be appreciated.

gobbler336

what is your barrel length, short barrell 555 long barrell 570 in my opinion. but really you just gotta try it.

bhanks55

barrel is 21 or 22 inches. IE "short". I shook the the cookie jar per se a touch and got another two loads to try em both and plenty of extra for a full mag plus a spare or two. If weather clears up I will post up some patterns. I can only bet they will be awesome with the TSS.

wmahunter

I get super patterns with the IC 555 and 4 toms can testify to that so far this season.

bhanks55

that is bad news fo sho. It may be this weekend before I get the chance but I will be shooting some and posting. Man I am itching to send some TSS down range. My wife has a super bantam and a .555 PG for it as well. Looks like I will have to throw some through it too. TSS is some incredible stuff.

bhanks55

I only had time for one shot today, so it would be an exact comparison. However, this by itself is an awesome pattern.

[attachment deleted by admin]