OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Which team members are still hunting? And for how long?

Started by RutnNStrutn, May 03, 2016, 07:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Just out of curiousity, who all is still out there hunting gobblers?
I know that Trackey, Hayudog, MLisandro all still are. :fud:  :gobble:
I also know that myself, Turkeywhacker, Blackmagic, FireEngine70 and Deputy 14, are all done for the season. :'(
So what about it TheBody, Twowithone, Wildspur and Mountainburd? Are you guys all still out their chasing gobblers? If so, how many tags and days do you have left?

Twowithone

Wildspur,Mountainbird, and myself all have tags left and were still hunting. Our season just started last Saturday in Pennsylvania.. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

TrackeySauresRex

I'm still in the game coach! I'm hunting hard. No luck but bad luck right now. I'm gonna change it up in the AM. Stay tuned. I have till the end of May.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Hayudog

I'm headed home from Idaho. I have ten days of bow season left in Cali. I'm guessing the hens are full time sitting, and I can get one to come all the way to a decoy. Hope to get another upgrade. ????

Mountainburd

I still have one Virginia tag left as well as my Pa tag.  I would have filled the Pa tag, but we won't talk about the old "missaro" that I pulled after Wildspur worked in a bird this week.  And what made it sting even worse was it was an hour hike to the roosting area.  Oh well.I may try and sneak a late may Pa hunt in but my wife has about had it.  I'm sure some of you can identify.

Dr Juice

I just started on May 1st and this has been my worst season thus far. It has rained everyday except for yesterday and couldn't locate a gobbler to save my life. Our season closes May 31st so stay tuned. Best regards to all - Murph

WildSpur

I have 1 tag left.  I will hopefully be out next week.  Our season closes on Memorial Day. 

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

blackmagic

:'(

But on a positive note, I'm going to check out what will 99.9% probably be my new lease in southern GA tomorrow....start chasing those Easy Easterns  ;D

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: blackmagic on May 06, 2016, 08:55:02 PMEasy Easterns  ;D
No offense boys!!! ;D That's just an inside joke among some of us that were members of a now defunct turkey hunting forum. ;D :toothy12: :TooFunny:

RutnNStrutn

Great to hear the Yankee half of the team is still in action. We can still add another gobbler, and hopefully some upgrades!! :icon_thumright: