OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SS Padauk & Butternut Scratch Box

Started by jdub2041, April 14, 2015, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Yes it is. Have someone run it twenty yards away so you can hear it good. Unbelievable

Moore

[

mwr

I ordered one that was for sale on here, got it today!!  Best sounding scratcher box I have, and real easy to play!! Thanks a lot Al and Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

SS Calls

Quote from: mwr on June 27, 2015, 06:16:43 PM
I ordered one that was for sale on here, got it today!!  Best sounding scratcher box I have, and real easy to play!! Thanks a lot Al and Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Thanks Mikey, glad you like it friend!!! :icon_thumright:

outdoors

ALL I CAN SAY IS KEEP M COMING BIG AL.  :icon_thumright:   :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

wareagle22

I used this scratchbox this year as a finisher to an Albert Paul ebony/holly short box and let me tell you, it's the real deal!!   We just got back from hunting public land in Nebraska and South Dakota and EVERY bird that heard this call died!!   It's unbelievable how good this call sounds from a distance.   

SS Calls

Glad to hear the call worked well for you Stony. Thanks for the pics you sent me. Congrats on a fine season!  :icon_thumright:

wvmntnhick

AL and Josh make some of the absolute best scratch boxes. Hard to beat the quality.