OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Brad Roberts calls

Started by wvhoyt19, April 28, 2016, 05:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvhoyt19

Received my new batch of calls from Brad yesterday. Bronzed glass over aluminum in Zebrawood and a decorative glass call in curly maple from my son's 2015 WV youth hunt. Fantastic work once again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvhoyt19

Quote from: MDTOM84 on April 28, 2016, 05:44:09 PM
You are going to love both of those pots!!!!!
Oh yea! I have his poplar glass over glass and his slate. Love both of them! They are killers! Can't wait to take the beast out next week.

Bowguy

Brad makes a good call n I by no means wanna say anything negative but they're a little shiny for me. Next one I order I'm gonna ask him to tone gloss down.

Fieldturkey

How do you order his calls

Fieldturkey

I been to his sight, I just hear about calls that aren't listed. I'll give him a call

yelpy

SteelerFan

I'll add that Brad is REALLY good with communication - either phone or email:

bandccalls@gmail.com

Kwgoke

Quote from: Fieldturkey on April 28, 2016, 07:32:32 PM
How do you order his calls

I've talked to him through the ask a question block on his website, email, and through his Facebook for ordering calls. He is very responsive and has been willing to answer any and all questions. Great guy who makes great calls!

yelpy

Quote from: MDTOM84 on April 28, 2016, 08:36:02 PM
The zebrawood bronzed glass over aluminum is $85 and $75 for the Poplar

Thank you!!

Browning87

I've been very interested in Brads call. I'm curious of his wait time? Thanks

Browning87

mgm1955

Congrats on some fine calls!

Bowguy

Quote from: Browning87 on April 28, 2016, 09:47:20 PM
I've been very interested in Brads call. I'm curious of his wait time? Thanks
When I texted him just days ago he told me two months but maybe it was only for the particular call I asked about

wcerin

I ordered a Poplar Bronzed Glass over Aluminum yesterday. Brad promptly emailed me back, the wait is a little over 2 months. Sounds like it is worth the wait. Can't wait to get mine. Brad seems like a real standup guy, excellent to deal with.
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."