Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Was a pleasure.

Started by dirt road ninja, June 06, 2016, 10:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

Was a pleasure sharing the cyber woods with ya'll again this season and I'm already looking forward to next year. Take care!

trkehunr93

I'll echo that!  Looking forward to next year as well.  Let's all not be strangers this summer, lets keep each other posted with our adventures, whether its vacation pics, fishing or whatever. Might help the summer pass a little faster.

davisd9

Was a blast as always. We had a good chance at the top spot of a couple more birds had come in. We killed some good birds and the mossbergs did work this year for the team. I hope to see WNY sporting that ole 835 some more.

Jim - I will try to get some photos together for you of the loading process next time I load a few.

Always enjoy spending the season with you guys and agree we should keep in touch. Feel free to PM me and I will get you my cell number to keep in touch that way as well.

May make some adjustments next season just to improve participation on the board, but really appreciate you guys that post up your stories and keep the camaraderie of the team. It really makes spring that much more enjoyable!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

WNY Bowhunter

Have a good summer guys!!!

I gave the Mossberg back to my buddy, but still plan on talking him out of it before next season... ;)

As far as my plans...things will be pretty busy around.  My wife and I bought a new house last fall and have some remodeling to do now that turkey season is over.  Plus, we are expecting a new addition to the family in early September which I'm certain is going to keep us super busy!!! I am also planning on starting a new taxidermy business out of the house which is kind of exciting. I mounted a few deer heads over the winter and really enjoyed it. Other than that, I can't wait to climb up in the deer stand in October!!!
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

dirt road ninja

Congratulations on the up coming addition!

Post a few pics of your work, I'd like to see some mounts.

WNY Bowhunter

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

trkehunr93

Those are beautiful!  You have definitely got a talent.  congrats on the new addition to your family, def. a blessing.

dirt road ninja

If you were closer I'd be dropping off two to ya.

Dr Juice

Great job!

All The Way!

Happy

Those are some good looking mounts!

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

trkehunr93

Here's a video my niece sent me.  Her husband is a deputy sheriff and his Sgt. shot this video in a local park.  Not sure when it was done but in the last few weeks.  Funny how mad they are at those other two turkeys they saw ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirt road ninja

Cool video. They don't do that down here.

trkehunr93

Quote from: dirt road ninja on June 14, 2016, 10:02:33 PM
Cool video. They don't do that down here.

Guess next season I just need to use a police car as a blind.  He could've reached out and choked them both, crazy!

dirt road ninja

That or try and convince them your deer hunting.