Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Turkeys beware!

Started by FullChoke, April 01, 2016, 08:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

Prepare for the Tennessee Mayhem in the A.M.! Gophert (and Camocutie) and Hooter will be bringing the pain to the innocent tomorrow morning. Hens or no hens, watch what happens.

This will put 9 of our 12 hunters in the woods. We can certainly use some more dead turkey pictures up in here, so show no mercy!

On another front, I will be the humble guest of Surehuntsalot this Sunday on his place. I have to somehow chisel the egg off of my face from missing one down there last year. It's all good, though.

Have fun, be safe, shoot gobblers.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

xarcher

This Yankee is hunting in Alabama this weekend. Just supporting the cause.

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

gophert

Just another day at the office...but it was a good day.

Sent from my typewriter

surehuntsalot

that's what I'm talking about
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

FullChoke

Hens, schmens. Those gobblers just needed more Gophert in their diets. Congratulations on a nice turkey.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

gophert

Hooter has a nice bird on the ground

Sent from my typewriter

Dr Juice

xarcher

Quote from: xarcher on April 01, 2016, 09:58:47 PM
This Yankee is hunting in Alabama this weekend. Just supporting the cause.
Twice had gobblers within 80 yards but would not come around the bend in the mountain to get a face full. One of them gobbled for 3 hours strutting back and forth. Would just not commit. Working in SC next week and might get out a time or two. Headed to WV in a couple weeks for 2 days to visit my son and we will go blind into a WMA that I have never been in before so who knows???  Then PA opener 4/30.

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.